I’m getting obsessed with wet n wild gel lip liners lately. So today, I’m sharing three colors that I love wearing anytime. Among these three colors, my most favorite is the Gone Burgundy.
My Three Fave Colors So Far:
- Never Petal Down (654C)
- Gone Burgundy (652C)
- I Got The Juice (663D)
About The Packaging:
- I love the packaging. It’s really cute!
I really love the texture. It’s creamy and soft and it applies easily on the lips.
What I Love About These Lip Liners:
- It holds up almost all day.
- It gives my lips a pout perfection.
- It makes my lips look softer.
- Creamy and has a flawless result.
- Very pigmented.
What I don’t Like About These Lip Liners:
- To be honest, I couldn’t think of anything.
- Isononyl Isononanoate
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- Glycol Montanate
- Synthetic Wax
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- BHT, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR)
- Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891
- Iron Oxides/CI 77491
- CI 77492
- CI 77499
- Red 7 Lake/CI 15850
- Red 40 Lake/CI 16035
- Yellow 5/CI 19140
- Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090
Should I Recommend This Product?
FOLLOW ME & LET’S CONNECT