REVIEW: Airspun Loose Face Powder
ABOUT THIS ITEM
This super-fine powder is ideal for concealing even the tiniest imperfections, lines and wrinkles and will leave your skin feeling softer than ever. A long-lasting way to set your foundation for a flawless, smooth look, or use as a foundation all on its own. Naturally Neutral powder, in a 2.3 oz. container.
Airspun Loose Face Powder Original Formula, Translucent Extra Coverage
- Translucent extra coverage
- Super fine concealing powder
- Dermatologically tested
Brand : Airspun
Assembled Product Weight : 0.284 POUNDS
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) : 3.39 x 3.39 x 1.55 Inches
During in my teenage years, I used to wear face powder a lot, but later on, I developed sinus infection and my doctor told me that using face powder won’t be good for me because of my sinus infection and allergy. When I heard about this Airspun Loose Face Powder I was a little intrigued about it, to be honest. However, based on the
- This powder gives me the extra coverage I need after I apply my liquid foundation.
- It makes my skin looks smooth.
- It is finely milled.
- I applied this powder under my eyes and on my chin and it looks great!
- The smell is overbearing. I’m allergic to fragrances so I decided to stop using this product after three weeks of using it.
- It gives a mild flash back.
- Powderpuff is very cheap.
This product is good especially for the price and it works great! The only thing I don’t like about this product is the smell. If you’re not allergic to fragrances, then the smell of this powder won’t be a problem to you.